The power of nutrition is remarkable. Everyday the foods you choose to eat have the ability to affect your health and wellness for better or for worse, taking you closer or farther away from your goals. The challenge is making good nutritional decisions, day-to-day and meal-to-meal.
My goal is to provide encouragement and direction, to empower, and to help create an ownership of personal health. I don’t believe in fad diets. I don’t believe in eliminating food groups. I don’t believe in restrictively counting calories. I do believe in moderation, balance and simplifying the practice of eating healthy.
I know that life is busy. I know that schedules are full. I want to help make healthy eating fit into your individual lifestyle. With a little insight into your circumstances, together, as a team, we can identify your nutrition obstacles and create a wholesome approach tailored to your needs. Let’s work together to find a way for you to live well, and enjoy life fueled by the choices you make!
Fun Facts About Me
- I am a proud, United States Air Force wife. Our busy lifestyle has taught me a lot about taking the time to eat well and manage stress.
- My husband and I have an adorable two-year-old little girl and we are excitedly expecting the arrival of a sweet baby boy.
- Working out is a hobby that I enjoy and prioritize. I like to push myself and appreciate that exercise keeps me mentally and physically healthy.
- Chocolate is my favorite sweet treat! I make room for it in my diet on a regular basis.
- I am currently working on my MA in Professional Counseling. I believe that there is a powerful connection between food and mood!
Want to Work with Lindsey?
Just enter her Registered Dietitian Code when you register for one of our programs
Code #: 3047