Your maintenance and support plan
This program is for Balance Program members seeking to continue their work and success.
Making health changes takes time and commitment and there are often obstacles along the way. With our maintenance and support program, you get a series of our exclusive E-coaching sessions to get further support while you master your new eating habits and lifestyle changes.
These sessions are used to continue the education process, help with meal planning, and to provide motivational support.
Getting this kind of support online makes this the most affordable way to work with a dietitian. Office visits cost on average $100 per hour so you can see how quickly that will add up if you want continuous support.
Get the support you need, when you need it, and sign up for the Healthy Living Program today!
You will receive:
- Our exclusive weekly e-coaching sessions with your Registered Dietitian (this is the same dietitian you have worked with).
- Detailed support: Need a healthy recipe or want to learn more about a specific nutrition topic? We will provide you with any resources you may need throughout the program.
- Detailed discussion regarding your challenges and wins.
- Reviews of your food records (optional).
- Answers to your specific questions.
- All of your consultations will be with your Registered Dietitian assuring you get the highest quality of nutrition education available with someone who knows your situation and challenges.
NOTE: Once you have completed the Balance Program,
login to your Balance Program user page and sign up for the Healthy Living Program located at the end of Week 9.